Saturday, July 5, 2008

Loving my new toy!

weeeeeee.. I finally have a Nikon camera now.. thanks to my daddy who bought it for me.. *big smiles* =D anyhow, today was a fun day.. we went over to Gary's place for some mah jong session.. thou I didn't know how to play.. but it was fun learning from them.. and then to Taman Mayang to eat yummy and cheap food.. then head back to Damansara Jaya for some snooker session.. and then now I'm home.. tired but it was fun.. it been a while since we met up with Nigel.. so it was definitely fun meeting up..


my new camera!


Nigel and his winning pose..


definitely not an easy game to learn..


a very nice herbal chicken at one of the shop in Taman Mayang..



loving my new toy!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wanna cry edy..seeing Nigel with my favourite Mahjong, but cant touch and play with it..so sad...I dun care..when i come back must play with my 3D3N!!!!

TiFfie_piE said...

3d3n?u sure bor?unless cherie oso join us play bergilir-giliran,otherwise i wud die bcuz of lack of slp lor
haha!

c H ε R i ə B з R я Y said...

haha.. u girls can play la.. i sit there and sleep better.. 3D3N i will die lor.. haha.. die of boredom.. =p