Monday, July 7, 2008

shopping day!

Megasales Carnival starts today!!! was walking around with my sis in 1 utama.. we were craving for Sushi Zanmai again.. but it was a disappointment.. we went last week on the weekdays and the servings were much more bigger in portion.. plus the services was better.. but on Saturday, the services sucks.. and the food sucks too.. so if anyone really wanna try this.. go on the weekends.. nothing much on sales thou.. but I get to buy some formal pants for work at Dorothy Perkins.. nice and affordable..



oh, I went and watch Hancock with baby.. the movie was okay only.. rating B+.. they have funny lines in it thou.. other than that the story line was just okay.. come to think it was quite ridiculous at some point.. was hoping for much more action in it.. anyhow, I have an offer to work back with my ex intern company.. but for its a permanent position this time.. still thinking about it.. shall I or shall I not?

No comments: