Wednesday, July 16, 2008

drinking on a sunday?

last Sunday my family and I had a drinking session at home.. drinking on a Sunday? yeah man.. which leads to many hangovers and Mc's fro Monday.. =p haha.. it wasn't that bad thou.. I wasn't drunk and I still get to go to work on time baybeh! anyhow, drinking plus bbq-ing is a fun thing to do.. my parents just came back from Langkawi last weekend.. hence, they bought back loads of yummy liqour.. we had Bailey's with coffee.. Coconut Rum.. and loads of Bacardi.. yum yum yum..


Mini cup cakes made by my mummy..


Carlsberg!


fuyohhh.. yum yum!


BBQ!


that's me btw..


and ducks in my garden..



p/s: thank god its Wednesday today!!! 2 more working days to go.. =)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha...miss those drinks with u gals...and most important thing is 2day is FRIDAY..and a lovely weekend is coming very soon...wahaha..I also waiting for these days so much..^_^

c H ε R i ə B з R я Y said...

haha.. when u're back we can drink till we drop.. and btw, today is sunday.. the weekends are over.. sobs.. monday blues again tomorrow..

Anonymous said...

wahaha...I dont called it Monday Blues..instead..I prefer Monday Pink!!! I will feel better on monday with my favo colour..wahaha..do u wan to call it as Monday Purple? hahaha..miss u much!! ^_^

c H ε R i ə B з R я Y said...

not bad at all.. I shall call mine purple monday then.. =) miss u too babe!!