Wednesday, July 9, 2008

working blues!

oh god.. tomorrow is already Thursday, which means is my first day of work tomorrow.. been lazying at home for quite sometime now.. so I kinda reluctant to start working.. its a permanent this time with my ex company whom I did my internship with.. contract will be till end of this year only.. cos I'm still looking for positions in Event Designing.. I don't want to work with an architecture firm.. a big no no.. I want to do something much more interesting.. something more fun, thou the stress level cannot be exempted.. every field will have its own stress-o-meter.. but anyhow, that's life.. so start now better than later..



so for the mean time.. no more all day long yumcha sessions with my friends..

Milo Dinosaur at Kota Damansara..




no more shopping moments..

One Utama.. view from the arcade..




no more hanging out and travelling everywhere..

spotted a cute cute baby at Asia Cafe..





no more fun for now.. but there will be heaps of fun end of this month.. my long awaited Phuket trip.. everything is confirmed by now.. bought the air tickets.. paid the agency for our tour.. now is left for the day to come.. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gambateh babe!!! We have played hard..now is time to work hard!!! Then end of this year, u finish ur contract, I finish my job, we can have fun together again!!! Ga Yau!!!

c H ε R i ə B з R я Y said...

ya hor.. u end of this year also kao tim.. haha.. good then.. we go BALI next year!!! yeay!