Thursday, June 7, 2007

annoyance in the middle of the night..

MOSQUITOES ARE SUCH BITCHES!!!

I hate the way:

1) they have such bloody good eyesight/senses to suck your blood even on the darkest night!

2) they soar around your ears flapping their almost invisible wings giving you the giddiness..

3) they have such great patience to come back again and again each and every time you shoo them away..

4) they are really addicted to the color black.. =( cos most of my peejays are in black..

5) they come back for more after each stings that they leave..


I wish for a iguana now to be right in my room.. so that he/she would take away all the mosquitoes away from me! or probably a chameleon will do.. they have real good eyesight which can be rotated close to 360 degrees! (= all the mosquito repellent or whatever anti-mosquito-patch does not work anymore.. cos these mosquitoes are damn freaking smart.. arghh! they are just so annoying..

I was awaken by those bloody creatures around 4 in the morning.. I roll over to my right and I have almost forgot that he was not there with me.. he is in JB right now.. he only left for few hours.. and I am tremendously missing him already.. I could not get back to sleep.. so I picked up my book and continue reading it.. by the way, I am currently reading Marian Keyes the other side of the story..

a very good book indeed.. something to keep me occupy when he is not around..





I miss you..

No comments: