Tuesday, June 5, 2007

declaration of a real freedom!

hey peeps! I'm sorry to keep you guys waiting.. I've been really really busy recently.. my schedule were pretty hectic.. due to some unforeseen circumstances created by the 3-biatch-fucking bias-dumb idiot-lecturers.. they made me (most of my course mates) re-do and re-submit our final project.. they were so damn fucking dumb.. worse than Paris Hilton or Jessica Simpson (whom she claims chicken tasted like tuna!) LOL.. so darn hilarious.. (= well, after all the haywire.. I finally made it through.. least I made it through by completing whatever they asked for.. so now fingers crossed and just hope that they will use their freaking screwed up tiny lil brains to put some thoughts on my effort and the time I have dumped in.. IN ORDER FOR ME TO PASS MY FREAKING YEAR II!!!

anyway, here are some of the photos on my 21st Birthday Bash!!! thank you so much people for making it a real blast! let the photos speak on its own now.. (=

suet sum, amanda, cherie and jamie..

susan, cherie, wei hoong and tiffany..

keng, adrian, zach, pamela, cherie and alfred..

daddy, sis, mummy and me..

all ex-seafieldians! love u guys heaps!!! (=

my coll mates!!! (=

all my lovely relatives!!! (=

baybee and me.. *muacks*

my birthday cake with a lil Gecko on it.. (=

i wanna pass my yr2!!!

happily smiling away.. hoping for my wishes to come true.. =p

the key to freedom.. inherited from my great grand mother!

this is what baybee bought for me.. (=

I had a great 21st birthday!!! thanks everyone.. .
I LOVE YOU ALL HEAPS!!!
*hugs and kisses*
XOxoXOxo

No comments: