Sunday, June 10, 2007

UV nation..

Deejays

DJ Desire (two thumbs up!) one hell of a cool and talented chic.. and DJ Benny's (three thumbs down!).. what more can I say.. he spin so much better on records than live.. a huge total turn down..

Crowd
the crowd surprisingly was good tho.. happy to bump into so so many people! besides those people with dreadlocks on the dance floor.. whoops.. *stinky* I remembered reading through Dirty Lingerie's blog about dreadlocks.. I shall not mention too much before I get gunshots firing at me.. *winks*

Atmosphere
the stage and lighting was alright.. I am talking bout the main arena only.. not the other room.. LOL.. the other room was totally a failure.. imagine you yourself spinning there? huge discrimination.. poor DJ Goldfish.. LOL!

Music
like I've said earlier.. Desire totally brought it down right to the dance floor.. and kicking Benny's arse 100miles away! *salute* everyone were dancing to her spins and not his! shame on you Benny.. *tsk tsk*

Technical
what more to say for this.. being a typical Malaysian standard.. it wasn't a surprise for me to have technical errors on and off.. LOL!

DJ Desire spinning!

cherie and hayley..


susan and cherie..


cherie, amin and amin..

cherie, tiffany, susan, hayley and mun kay..

the ghostly figure of mun kay and hayley..

us after the rave..

overall comments..
I don't think I'll be going for another roof-top-ravey-thingy!!! *drop dead tired*

No comments: