Wednesday, June 27, 2007

good food but a sore tummy..

today I've been crossing the boundary for eating more than a meal!!! every edible food today seems to be so so delicious.. and I couldn't resist it.. so I gave in.. Cherie deserved a bitch slap! *piaks* lunch was good at TGIF.. thanks Eu Jian for spending me.. that's really very nice of ya.. (= *hugs* though I have already insisted for maggie mee or Mcd only, but you still brought me there.. =p after that I head down to KL with baybee to get his scanner and some other stuffs.. and dinner were fantabulous at this place called sushi station in Sungei Wang.. we had some buffet dinner and it was really worthy.. thanks so much sweetie pie.. I LUP U! <3


the lil steamboat thingy..

yummy chicken teriyaki! *slurps*

tempuras..

the too-too-train which goes around carrying the sushi..

weeeee.. here we come!

the lil tracks for the train..




too much of good edible food caused me a tummy ache..
=(
I'm out.. bye..

No comments: