Tuesday, February 6, 2007

the truth really hurts alot..

today was a shitty day.. i felt so cheated.. i was a fool for the whole god damn 18months! there the story goes.. today i was chatting with one of my long lost friend.. were happily chatting together where suddenly this topic pop up.. she asked me how's me and Terence.. and i told her we broke up already.. the first thing she said was.. "you should have broke up with him earlier.. i was suppose to tell you this earlier.. since you're no longer with him.. i should tell you now.." somehow this long lost friend of mine were at the same trip as him.. and they saw him kissing another girl.. *how idiotic* that is not the worse part of the story.. because he told them to cover his back.. and he lied for more than a year to me!! i broke into tears when i heard this.. i cried so badly.. my eyes are all swollen now.. i felt betrayed.. how can you do such things at my back and you act as if nothing happened.. you could have just told me but you kept silent all these while.. i could not breathe for a moment.. and i thought, if i am still with you right now.. i will not know anything that you have done behind my back.. to a point, i thank god it was over.. the truth of you being abusive to me.. the truth that you have cheated on me.. to truth of you lying to me.. and the truth of all the things that you have done really hurts me so badly..

No comments: