Tuesday, February 13, 2007

in a stage of perplexity..

i just came back from another yumcha session.. was out with Xin Yi, Wai Seng and his friends Alex and Bo.. thanks for being so entertaining.. though I'm not feeling top of the world today.. *sigh* anyway, it was really nice meeting you guys.. =)

I'm feeling lost right now.. hence, I've decided to express my confusion on the monitor again.. i mean i find this the best way.. to say whatever i feel.. i know action speaks louder than words.. but somehow, blabbing to the monitor is one of the best way for me to release myself..

i went to college this afternoon.. was having some interview with all the Prom King and Prom Queen nominees.. after that, i went home.. till evening Alfred came and pick me up to the Curve.. went there to look for my Valentine's gift.. but i was being fastidious again.. so end up i didn't get to find anything there..

then things start going the other way round.. somehow, he was discontented.. and he acted cold.. i really didn't know what I've done wrong.. sometimes, i find it hard to understand you.. cos you do have split personalities.. i mean everyone does.. including me.. I'm trying my best to compromise in everything.. what more can we ask for? i feel so tiny.. i feel so confused.. i know you have been through so much with her before.. and there are things where she will do for you and i will not.. the only reason is because i do not feel comfortable doing it.. and i really do hope you understand rather than treating me so coldly.. what are you thinking off? what exactly do you want or expect me to do? i am myself.. i just don't wanna be someone who you expect me to be..

probably it was not a big matter after all.. or it's just me thinking beyond thing?..

No comments: