Wednesday, February 14, 2007

things were still the same from the incident last night.. the cold war is still on between me and him.. he didn't reply me messages and all.. i don't know what have i done.. *sacrosanct* and i have to go to college.. knowing that i am not feeling me today.. i force myself but i could only stay for an hour plus.. i am just so vulnerable.. *sigh*

after college mum wanted to go to Carrefour.. so we drop by there a while before head back home.. and i saw him online.. knowing that i have to clear things out with him.. so i message him again.. and finally he replied.. those misunderstandings and the stress that he was facing is killing us both.. we were talking till a point where we have to leave each other alone.. so i went offline..

then Wai Seng came to bring me out for snooker.. so we went to Summit.. was having heaps of fun there.. laughing and laughing all the way till i stomached.. haha.. and he made me phobia with the colour "Green" now.. (you surely know what am i talking about) =) anyway, it was really nice of you entertaining me today.. with all the "jeng jeng jeng" (opps.. i am not supposed to say this out) haha.. and i did not bring my purse out today!! what on earth is happening to me?? so he had to pay for everything.. *scandalous* thanks so much for everything today.. i owe you ya.. the next time snooker is on me alright? =)

by the time we left Summit.. Alfred called.. he wanted to meet up.. and i was surprised.. to a point i actually thought things with me and him is over.. so Wai Seng drop me off at my house.. (i can never thank you enough) =) and Alfred came and pick me up.. but i went home for dinner before we went out.. finally, we get to settle everything down properly.. and i was glad that i could take it talking face to face.. and there was one thing he said that made me felt so touched.. "whenever we are having a hard time or things are not going the right way, we can always ask for a time out and not a break up.."

and now, i am all content again.. thanks dear.. and not to forget Wai Seng.. =)

No comments: