Monday, February 26, 2007

classes starts today..


dear's favourite.. "yee sang"

all the yummy yummy food!!

first day of college was so sucky.. cos we were assigned with some assignments while everyone was still in their CNy mood.. brains were not functioning.. we were procrastinating the whole day.. yes, i said WE.. cos i was not the only one procrastinating.. haha.. hence, the deadline is on this WEDNESDAY!!! *tsk tsk tsk* i hate classes!! but have to push myself to the limit.. till my very last breath!! cos now.. I'm so near and yet so far..

sigh.. there goes the Monday blues.. =) do not blame me.. cos i bet my classmates are all cursing and whining bout this.. and I'm very sure they did! been going till very late at night lately.. yesterday was at Xin Yi's house for the "pai tin gong" ceremony.. had loads of fun catching up with her and all.. she'll be back to Sarawak today.. gonna miss her heaps!

anyway, i had a wonderful dinner today at my dear's house.. and I'm so so full now.. cos his mummy cooked all the nice nice and yummy yummy food today.. =) oh ya, not to forget.. we had "yee sang" today as well.. thanks aunty!! =) i have to go for now.. still have research to be done for that bloody assignment.. =/ *bluek*

No comments: