Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm going for a trip again!!!

weeeeee!!! I'll be off for another trip again soon..

and this time.. I'll be going to..




PHUKET!!!


my initial plan was to Bali.. but the flight itself is already too much to bare.. so I have to give up my dream vacation to Bali and head to Phuket instead.. but its just for now.. next year I will definitely head to Bali.. die die also must go.. nobody to go with also it doesn't matter.. I will be going for 5 days 4 nights.. from 31st of July till 4th of August.. few more months to go.. have to wait impatiently for it then.. anyhow, I have not book the accommodation yet.. cos I'm not too sure which is the best place to stay in.. so if anyone of you have been there before.. please drop me your suggestions for the best place to stay in..

I AM SO EXCITED!!! =)

my back is aching badly now.. I have just finish washing a originally chili red colour car which has turn to maroon colour instead because that particular driver doesn't wants to wash it.. but now the car is back to chili red colour again.. woohoo!!! and one more thing.. after my trip to Phuket, I'm planning to go back-packing alone to somewhere.. perhaps to Taman Negara or Bubu Island? so if anyone is interested please do let me know.. till then..



No comments: