Tuesday, May 8, 2007

i lup u!

I'm in the terms of rushing my dissertation proposals now.. and my fucking neighbour (one floor down) is making hell alot of noises with his/her fucking radio!!! please people.. i need to concentrate.. i can't write if there's any slight distractions.. i can't even listen to any songs when I'm writing.. i need earplugs.. but i can't write with my earplugs on.. please turn down the volume or turn it off.. hate inconsiderate people.. hate you my stupid-unknown-neighbour! fuG!





baybee's still not feeling alright.. he has been sick for sometime already.. *sigh* please get well soon alright.. I'm really really worried bout you.. baybee, i lup you berry much!!! *muacks* *muacks* *muacks*

the neighbour finally turn off his/her radio.. *jumping gleefully* thanks fucking neighbour for your earlier distractions and for delaying my progress!


No comments: