Monday, May 7, 2007

trip to Cameron Highland..

I'm back from Cameron.. the trip was not too bad.. but the weather was killing.. during daytime it's just like KL.. and it only turns better at night.. *sigh* the weather in Genting is much more appealing than Cameron, at least.. well, everyone get to have fun to gather around.. the night market was good.. and i didn't know I'll get to spend so much there.. i bought heaps of flowers.. strawberries and other stuffs.. but i didn't get to buy my gecko pillow!!! *sigh* hope it'll still be there the next time i visit.. I'm lazy to blog now.. so just let the pictures do the blogging..



daddy and me at the waterfall..


me and mummy at the waterfall..


me and daddy at the strawberry farm..


with all the lil cousins..


me and mummy at the temple..


me, sis and louise..


sis and me..

not to forget it's Zach birthday yesterday (06-05-2007).. happy birthday bro-in-law.. hope u'll have a great one there! =)

No comments: