Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sanctuary again with same bunch!

The other day at Sanctuary was a very very happening night.. there were only 9 of us but we down 3 bottles in just like few hours!! I was so tipsy that night.. but only till I saw Jack vomited.. I was wide awake all night long.. haha..





I'm very happy that the night happened.. We are finally talking back again.. We cleared all the misunderstandings we had earlier and now we're back to norm.. and I'm seriously miss those times together.. But it's all good now.. She finally understand what I meant.. Thanks Babe! I'm looking forward for much more outings with the bunch of crazee ppl!!!

P/s: Left 4 Dead is seriously freaking addictive..! Now I can choose to be the Zombies or the Survivors.. and that's fun fun fun!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey hey.. glad to know that everything is getting back to normal.. and happy chinese new year!!!