Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Honda Media Gathering 2009

One of my another big big project is finally over!! Honda Media Gathering 2009 at Luna Chillout Bar was a success!! The feeling of seeing my artwork came to live was awesome.. and I'm so relieved that the project is done.. wooohooo!!!

Canggih set-up on the Lunabar's pool..


We took up the entire space and transformed it..


My sticker designs on the glass panel..


The Plasma TV Panel..


My challenging spirit wall..!


The Review of 2008 Panel.. with my boy looking at it..


The main backdrop after its lighted up..


The opening performance by Andrea Stevenson..
She's only 13yrs old but she sings better than Jaclyn Victor!


The Synchronize Swimming Performance..


Me and Chin Sh'n during the event..


Me and Chin Sh'n again after the event..


Ah Peng, Me and Jason..


Jean, Nicole, Chin Sh'n and Me..


The Ktalyst Crews..


The Ktalyst being silly and Andrea Fonseka being serious..


The Ktalyst being serious and Andrea Fonseka being silly..


Ktalyst with Andrea Fonseka..
(She's extremely hot!)

No comments: