Monday, December 1, 2008

A tiring 29th November!

What a weekend full of events!!! was dead tired on a Monday today.. but it was fun.. on Saturday morning, Me and Joshua head down to Ipoh to attend his friend's wedding dinner later at night.. so we reach there early and visited both grandma's.. then get ready and went for the wedding dinner in town.. Ipoh is such a small place! at the wedding I bumped into my friend Soon Siang and also CK.. not to forget I saw a lot of familiar faces from the relatives side..


After the wedding dinner, we drove back and head down straight to the MIECC (Mines Convention Centre) for the On The Move Rave by BAT.. once reach I already bumped into Stephanie and Wen Hsing.. then from there onwards I bumped into heaps of Subang people.. haha.. such a small world.. overall, the free-flow was good.. but the rave sucks.. the MPPJ came and raid the place at 1.30am.. due to licensing problems.. so potong-steam is the conclusion.

No comments: