Sunday, December 14, 2008

Aeon at Bukit Tinggi, Klang..

Joshua brought to the new Aeon Centre or also know as Jusco in Bukit Tinggi, Klang.. knowing that area I did not expect much out of it.. but when I reached there.. It was a surprised.. The entire structure was huge.. architecture wise was pretty modern with steel structures all around it.. the open air car park was huge too.. There were many other outlets there as well.. and I was actually there for 8hours.. shopping and also catch a movie.. overall, I like the place.. no traffic jam.. plenty of car parks.. and not much people to bump in..


Then we were hunting for food.. and we saw this restaurant called Kinsahi.. Its a Japanese Restaurant with really cool interior design.. Hence, we decided to try it out.. The price was quite reasonale for a normal Japanese Restaurant.. and the food there was really good.. overall rated A, a nice ambiance with delicious food and also good service..

Sigh, so fast its the end of the weekend again.. how I wish the weekends are much more longer.. been really really tired.. I need much more rest than this..

No comments: