Tuesday, July 24, 2007

it's been sometime..


hey ppl!!! I'm finally back blogging.. schedule has been really really tight and I have been busy lately.. life's darn good! (sarcasicm) just a saying this to make myself feel better.. life has been really bad.. I hate KBU so much.. my friends will know why.. I have no fucking idea why would they screw someone so intentionally just because he or she does not know the ways to make the lecturer's shoes fucking clean.. make it simple, what I was saying is about "polishing their shoes".


Is this trully what Malaysians are these days? what kind of mentality in the world is this I would ask.. the fact that education fees are really very costly and why the hack they still want to do this.. sigh sigh sigh.. I'm confused now to whether moved on with what I'm doing or perhaps transfer to another college..nothing comes in handy I know.. but this is so intimidating.. =(


anyhow, I'm glad that I found an internship to work with now.. I'm currently working for Ktalyst.. people here are really nice.. they do thought me things and the mechanism of how things work in this line.. at least I get a feel of what the real working world is..


I'm confused people.. I need help!


No comments: