Friday, July 27, 2007




breezy air swipping in from the office balcony.. gently lifts up the curtains like a small turnado.. green sceneries surrounding me.. so much for an eye candy.. the weather these days is just so wonderful.. everyday when I step out my house I just want to say "thanks Mr. Sunshine for brighting up the day." I'm just so fond of it when the breeze hit me on the skin softly.. just so refreshing.. I steal a glance at my watch.. and it stated 4.40 pm (1 hour and 20 minutes left till I finish work!) and its Friday today.. TGIF! which means tonight baybee will be coming over.. the only day of the week where I always look forward too.. *smiles widely* =D

green green green..

my working place..

their working place..

the sofa..

the content of the cute lil fridge..

here's the lil fridge..

Gooday everyone!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gahh i could really use one of those mini fridges in my hostel room. =(