Thursday, August 14, 2008

Phuket Trip - Day 2

I've been busy like a bee these few days.. cousin is back from the States.. brought him around to everywhere.. and not to forget, been eating alot too.. today I only have time to update.. cos I'm on MC.. bloody hell came food poisoning.. was vomiting like crazy last night.. and went to the loo for quite a number of times.. anyhow, no more details on the food poisoning.. here are my Phuket Trip Day 2 pics at Phi Phi Island..

breakfast at our hotel..


Ocean's View..


In the van on the way to the Jetty..


In the Jetty..


Us on the cruise..


Met new friends.. Sahed and Korine..


Me and Baby..


Me and Baby again..


Stupid Shirt!


Nice sceneries..


Very blue sea water..


breath taking!


loads of rock mountains..


loving it!


Phi Phi Don island..


stupid donkey making silly faces..


me and the babe!


I like this picture..


I found my friends!!!


errrr...


we had dinner with our new friends..


and we tried the snooze from Sweden..


huge lobsters!!!


after dinner we went drinking..


and shisha..


and that's all for Phuket Day 2 Trip post.. will be back with more..

No comments: