Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Phuket Trip - Day 1

Hey people!!!! I just got back from Phuket!!! the trip was tiring thou.. but it was awesome!!! loads of sun, sea and beach.. and not to forget loads of Thailand food and original Thai Tom Yam.. the sea water was not that clear in many of the islands.. many said Perhentian and Redang has much more corals and fishes and the sea water is much more clearer.. but I have to give credits to Phuket.. after the Tsunami 4 years ago, they still get to developed back everything like how it was before.. so bravo Phuket!!! I shall split my post into different days.. so here's the photos for my Day 1 trip at Phuket..

breakfast at LCCT's McD before heading off..


us on the way boarding the plane..


my first time flying with AirAsia..


here we are at Phuket International Airport..


cars in Phuket were mainly all Toyota and Honda..


our first stop..


the Cashew Nut factory..


me and baby with a big Cashew Nut Fruit..


next stop at the Gems Gallery..


all gems sold were handmade..


baby staring at don't know where..


third stop at the bird nest cave..


then to Phuket's Largest temple..


me and the donkey..


the second temple..


this temple has a total of 3 floors..


us at the first floor..


us at the 2nd floor..


me at the third floor..


the Buddha Statue at the highest floor..


baby putting on some gold sheet on the statue..


me putting on some gold sheet on the statue..


next stop at Chalong Bay for food..


Thai Tom Yam..


Thai Clear Soup Tom Yam..


Famous Thai Otak-Otak..


Baby savoring a huge coconut..


nest stop at Karon View Point..


the sunset view was spectacular..


me and baby with the sunset..


me and baby with the view over looking Patong..


me and Tiffany..


beautiful sight!


at night we went to Simon's Cabaret..


me and baby outside the theater..


me and baby inside the theater with VIP seats..


and here are the Aqua's!


most of them really look like ladies..


some were very beautiful..


some don't even mind exposing IT..


and baby was forced by me to take a picture with her..


me and the lead actress for all the shows..


last stop, we head to the Bangla Street..


and the street was filled with loads of prostitutes..


we took a tuk- tuk back and called it a day..


Day 1 was pretty tiring.. traveling long hours in the shuttle is really a pain in the arse.. but I would say the best of it all is the Simon's Cabaret.. it was really so worthy to watch.. and it only cost RM65 per pax.. the props and the stage settings was spectacular.. and the acting skills from all of them were great.. their costumes were really really good too.. nothing like any dirty aqua shows that you have in mind.. this is a must watch when you're in Phuket!




No comments: