Thursday, August 16, 2007

where has all the innocence gone?

I just can't stop pondering on the issue of innocence after watching this video.. In fact it is good to have a talented child who could sing or dance or perform with all the confidence that they have and not with a little sight of stage fright.. they could even perform much better than any adults could.. but somehow, it just crosses my mind that their talents often scares me.. In my perception, the status of a kid has always been noted as a cute, naive and innocent child.. and it scares me alot when I see these kids acting like an adult.. their gestures and movement are nothing like a child.. I just can't imagine my kids to be one of them in the future.. *biting nails*


so what are your perception towards this?

should a child remain as a innocent child?

or

a trapped adult in a child's body?

No comments: