Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day! ♥♥♥

It's been sometime since I last blog.. anyway, Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! Baby gave me alot of surprises this Valentine's.. =D He bought me a bouquet of flowers and gifts.. and he actually hide it in his car boot.. then he asked me to go to the car to get something from him.. and ta~daaa!! I was really surprised.. =) then we celebrated our Valentine's Dinner at Bora Asmara.. the place was fantastic.. the food is good.. huge portion at a very reasonable price.. here are the pictures..

Bora Asmara Restaurant..


The indoor area..


The outdoor area..


The private hut area..


The other indoor area..


Bb.. ♥


Me me..


Our beverage..


The Thai Otak-Otak.. inside a cool swan foil..


The bouquet of flowers.. =)


Lovely roses..


From simplifieds.com


The sweet sweet card..


The Valentine's gift from him..


Shocking pink I-Phone cover..


A red leather I-Phone cover..


My charm bracelet..


Thanks Bb for everything!!!
Happy Valentine's Day to you!
♥Lob Lob♥

No comments: