Friday, November 7, 2008

Coco Banana with brothers and friends!

It was ladies night last night.. and I decided to head down to partay with my group of crazy brothers and friends.. and the result was HAPPENING!!! we drank like mad.. dance like mad.. laugh like mad.. we just went crazy! and last night's music was awesome! this time their songs selection was just great.. I had heaps and of fun last night.. only get to sleep at about 4am and woke up at 8am for work.. haha.. damn.. but it was worthy!


Me and Joshua outside Coco Banana..


Me and my third brother, Stephen..


Me and my second brother, Jason..


Me with Jason's wife, Ah Ping..


Me and KC.. with some donkey guy behind!


The guys and me..


The girls and me..


Two Joshua's, Stephen and Me..


Girl, Guy, Girl, Guy..


Me with my 2 brothers, my Ah Sou and 2 Joshua's..

No comments: